EcoCenter: A Community Resource for Environmental Education
Environmental Volunteers' EcoCenter
2560 Embarcadero Road
Palo Alto, CA 94303
For a map and directions, click here.
EcoCenter Open Hours (Fall 2016)
Fridays: 11:00 - 1:30 pm
1st and 3rd Saturdays of each month:
10:00 - 1:00 pm
*The EcoCenter will be closed Saturday, December 24th through Sunday, January 1st for holiday break.
Admission is free. Open hours change seasonally, with occasional closures for special events.
Please check this page for up-to-date hours and information.
Visit the EcoCenter
- Visit our Events page for a current schedule of events.
- First Fridays for Homeschoolers
- Nature Art Exhibits and Receptions
- Touchscreen Science Displays
- Hands-on Nature Exhibits
- Binoculars and bird guides
- EV Bay Tour smartphone app
- Green Building Tour
- The Marsh Cam
- The EcoCenter on Wheels
- ...and more!
- The EV works with local community organizations and groups to host programs at the EcoCenter and in the broader community. Contact Rodrigo@EVols.org for more information.
- The EcoCenter is available for private facility rentals. Contact Arlene@EVols.org for more information.
About the EcoCenter
The EcoCenter is a community resource for environmental education. Through our location in the beautiful Palo Alto Baylands Nature Preserve, we have expanded our mission fulfillment to offer a wide range of educational opportunities for children, adults, and families!
To learn more about the EcoCenter's unique history, click here.