EcoCenter: A Community Resource for Environmental Education
Environmental Volunteers' EcoCenter
2560 Embarcadero Road
Palo Alto, CA 94303
For a map and directions, click here.
EcoCenter Open Hours (Winter 2016)
Fridays: 11:00 - 1:30 pm
1st and 3rd Saturdays of each month:
10:00 - 1:00 pm
Admission is free. Open hours change seasonally, with occasional closures for special events.
Please check this page for up-to-date hours and information.
- Visit our Events page for a current schedule of events.
- First Fridays for Homeschoolers
- Nature Art Exhibits and Receptions
- Birthday Parties
- Touchscreen Science Displays
- Hands-on Nature Exhibits
- Binoculars and bird guides
- EV Bay Tour smartphone app
- Green Building Tour
- The Marsh Cam
- The EcoCenter on Wheels
- ...and more!
- The EV works with local community organizations and groups to host programs at the EcoCenter and in the broader community. Contact Rodrigo@EVols.org for more information.
- The EcoCenter is available for private facility rentals. Contact Arlene@EVols.org for more information.
About the EcoCenter
The EcoCenter is a community resource for environmental education. Through our location in the beautiful Palo Alto Baylands Nature Preserve, we have expanded our mission fulfillment to offer a wide range of educational opportunities for children, adults, and families!
To learn more about the EcoCenter's unique history, click here.