EcoCenter: A Community Resource for Environmental Education
Environmental Volunteers' EcoCenter
2560 Embarcadero Road
Palo Alto, CA 94303
For a map and directions, click here.
EcoCenter Hours (Summer 2016)*
Tuesday and Friday: 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm*
The EcoCenter will be closed 1-3 pm, Saturday, 8/27 for a private event.
The EcoCenter will be closed on Monday, 9/5 for Labor Day.
Admission is free! Open hours change seasonally, with occasional closures for special events.
Please check this page for up-to-date hours and information.
Visit the EcoCenter
- Visit our Events page for a current schedule of events.
- Youth Leadership Board
- Nature Art Exhibits and Receptions
- Touchscreen Science Displays
- Hands-on Nature Exhibits
- Binoculars and bird guides
- EV Bay Tour smartphone app
- Green Building Tutor
- The Marsh Cam
- The EcoCenter on Wheels
- ...and more!
- The EV works with local community organizations and groups to host programs at the EcoCenter and in the broader community. Contact info@EVols.org for more information.
- The EcoCenter is available for private facility rentals. Contact info@EVols.org for more information.
About the EcoCenter
The EcoCenter is a community resource for environmental education. Through our location in the beautiful Palo Alto Baylands Nature Preserve, we have expanded our mission fulfillment to offer a wide range of educational opportunities for children, adults, and families!
To learn more about the EcoCenter's unique history, click here.