You Can Make A Big Difference For Next School Year!
This summer, Environmental Volunteers is gearing up for our 47th school year of providing hands-on natural science education to schools in San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties. With more than 450 programs in the works for next year, we have a great opportunity to deepen connections to the natural world through our volunteers!
With so many low-income schools on our waitlist, we are launching the Nature for Schools Challenge to ensure that every school, regardless of their funds, has access to hands-on natural science education with Environmental Volunteers.
We are thrilled to announce an amazing challenge gift. Thanks to this generous match, your contribution to the Nature for Schools Challenge this summer will be doubled, dollar for dollar, up to $112,500. Donate now >>
Two funders, the Morgan Family Foundation and the Eschenbach Family Foundation, have teamed up to match gifts for this special initiative. With your help, the EV community has an unprecedented opportunity to have our biggest school year to date.
We need your help to make these programs a reality. You can sponsor EV programs for one classroom, one grade level, or sponsor a whole school of your choice. No matter what level or school you choose, your generous contribution can make a big difference.
Schools To Support
- Gabriela Mistral Elementary, Mountain View
- Monta Loma Elementary, Mountain View
- Briarwood Elementary, Santa Clara
- McCollam Elementary, San Jose
- Sunnybrae Elementary, San Mateo
- Blackford Elementary, San Jose
- Bishop Elementary, Sunnyvale
- Franklin Elementary, San Jose
- Belle Haven Elementary, East Palo Alto
- Aspire East Palo Alto Charter School, East Palo Alto
- Los Robles Magnet Academy, East Palo Alto
- Costaño Elementary/49ers Academy, East Palo Alto
- Brentwood Academy, Menlo Park
- Willow Oaks Elementary, Menlo Park
- Cesar Chavez/Green Oaks Academy, East Palo Alto
Your contribution to the Nature for Schools Challenge will ensure that next year, thousands of students will get a chance to put away the textbooks, stand up and stretch, and get outside to explore redwoods, tidepools, and oak woodlands!
EV School Programs are cost-effective, high-quality, and sought after. First, we train volunteers to lead the programs which annually saves hundreds of thousands of dollars. Then, we have a very proactive group of institutional donors. After their gifts have been received, we rely on the support of loyal donors like you to cross the finish line.
Thank you for being a part of this exciting initiative this summer. Every school year, our teachers, students, and volunteers benefit from the incredible impact of your support. Together, we are building the next generation of environmental stewards!
Thank You From Our Volunteers!